This is the place to get in touch with us if you’d like to work with Empower Agency as a video editing freelancer, or are interested in finding out more about what freelancing with Empower as a freelance video producer involves.
Firstly, thank you for your interest in working with us and becoming part of Empower’s network of trusted freelance and partner organisations. We strongly welcome approaches from freelance video editors we haven’t worked with before, and are constantly looking to improve the diversity of video production talent and experience of our network.
If you love creating engaging videos, driving video views across social media, and helping organisations communicate complicated messages through dynamic video content, this is the opportunity for you.
How it works
Empower is a social media agency that runs campaigns for some of the biggest and best charity, nonprofit and social good brands around the world. We run award-winning social media campaigns, translating our clients’ goals into effective strategy and implementation, are flexible and inventive, seeing video content challenges as opportunities to develop bespoke approaches.
During busy periods, we need to work with a diverse group of freelancers who are specialists in their field to add extra capacity and expertise to our core team. We see our freelance partners as complementary to our core Empower teams, as individual video editors with the deep sector expertise that we need for our projects.
Our freelancer network isn’t exclusive, so you’re free to freelance for other organisations as you always have, and we will only sign a contract if we have a specific project for you to work on.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in industry-standard tools such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Frame.io
- Editing high quality original video across all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Managing multiple edits and projects at the same time .
- Creating bespoke edits for different platforms to engage audiences across social media.
- Ensuring all video content is delivered on time, within tight deadlines.
- Subtitling and optimising all content for social media.
- Creating, updating and developing all graphic assets for video content.
- Working flexibly and reactively to editorial workflows.
- Script writing or advising on client’s scripts.
How to apply
We want to make it easy to join our freelancer network and ensure that you’re the first to hear whenever we have a new video production project that we need extra freelance support on.
To join the Empower network as a freelance video editor, all you need to do is send us:
- Covering email (Who you are, your social media experience)
- Link to CV / LinkedIn profile / portfolio / example projects
- Your day rate
- Your general availability / capacity
- Anything we should know
Please send all of the above in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll then review your application and be in touch to arrange a call with any suitable projects that come up.
The information you provide will not be shared with anyone outside of Empower and can be removed upon request at any time.