Facebook Lead Ads are an effective type of advertising on Facebook that lets you collect the contact details of people who show an interest in your organisation.
You can gather contact details, such as email address, first name and last name, when the user fills out a short form directly on Facebook itself.
Plus, Facebook will pre-fill the forms with contact details it has about the user, which typically includes their name, email address and mobile number, making it even easier for someone to send you their details.
By reducing the steps needed to fill out the form and keeping the user on Facebook, conversion rates tend to be higher than if you were sending those people to your website to register their interest.
If you have set up Facebook Lead Gen ads, rather than downloading the lead contact details into a csv or Excel doc, you can integrate Facebook’s Lead Gen Ads directly with Mailchimp and other CRMs or email marketing software by following the steps below.
Need more help with your Facebook ads? Empower are a Facebook Ads agency that can help your nonprofit generate leads for your organisation. Contact us now to set up a chat!
How to integrate MailChimp with Facebook Lead Ads
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click “Publishing Tools” at the top of the Page.
- Click “Leads Setup”
- In the search bar, type the name of the customer system you’re interested in integrating with to see if it’s available. Mailchimp will be one of the options you can choose.
- You’ll know it’s available if a blue “Connect” button or a link that says “Connect from website” appears.
- Click the link or blue button to start the integration workflow.
To make sure the integration works, you’ll need to have a MailChimp audience or list that is able to receive the contact details of leads.
How to integrate Facebook Lead Ads with other CRMs and email marketing software
This Facebook Lead Ads integration is also available for third-party platforms such as Gmail, Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM, ActiveCampaign, and Constant Contact. You can search for additional integration from your Facebook page by following the steps below:
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click “Publishing Tools” at the top of the page
- Click “Leads Setup”
- In the search field, type the name of the third-party software you want to integrate with to see if it’s available
- Click “Connect”
4 thoughts on “How to connect Facebook Lead Ads to Mailchimp without using Zapier”
Mailchimp seems to only be via ZAPIER – when your article promised it was direct.
What’s going on?
Misguiding article ?
Direct integration doesn’t exist, only through Zapier paid account.
in your article it says “To make sure the integration works, you’ll need to have a MailChimp audience or list that is able to receive the contact details of leads.” – can you please clarify this? And how to check if the audience is able to receive contact details?
This method not works anymore.