Understanding how supporters volunteers, donors and other stakeholders behave when visiting your website is key to understanding what is working well and what needs improving on your website.
From how they came to your website to what pages they visited, Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but one that can be difficult to get the most out of.
If you want to get the most out of Google Analytics for your organisation, learn how to measure and analyse your online data, or to customise the setup to fit your organisation, this in-depth Google Analytics training course is for you.
This course has been designed to give new and beginner Google Analytics users the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience in what this tool can really offer for their organisation.
Who is this course for?
- Small and medium-sized charities and voluntary organisations
- Must have Google Analytics already installed on their website
- Must be able to access and manage Google Analytics for their organisation
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Google Analytics
- Identify the benefits of Google Analytics for your organisation
- Identify and setup the main reports that will add value to your organisation
- Setup the reports to extract data to answer key questions your organisation has
- Understand your audience and how they behave on your website
- Setup conversion tracking to monitor key actions taken on your website
Ben Matthews (@benrmatthews) is Director at empower, a digital marketing agency for social good, whose clients include UNICEF, UN Refugee Agency, Amnesty International, The Wildlife Trusts and The Jo Cox Foundation.
Empower set digital marketing strategy and run digital marketing campaigns, including social media, paid ads and email marketing, for charities big and small.
Book Google Analytics Training for your charity
To book Google Analytics Training for your charity, email Ben Matthews at email@example.com