Google Adwords Training
Empower’s Google AdWords training for charities helps you to get the most of Google Ads by showing your team how to display ads to the right people, in the right place, and at the right time.
1. Target your ads: Targeting gives you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests and show them relevant ads. by using keywords, ad location, age, location, language, days, times, frequency, and devices.
2. Control your costs: With AdWords you’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad. And if you have a Google Grant, you won’t even pay.
3. Measure your success: With AdWords, if someone clicked your ad, you’ll know. If they clicked your ad and then did something valuable to your business – purchased a ticket or phoned the box office – you can track that, too.
Our Google Adwords training covers all this and more, plus shows you how to get the most out of your Google Grant if your charity has applied for that programme.
Google Adwords Training – Course Outline
The course is divided into 4 modules, covering everything you need to know to run Google Adwords campaigns for yourselves.
1. Understanding the value of Google Ads
- Benefits of online advertising & AdWords
- Google’s advertising networks
- Where your ads can appear
- The quality of your ads
- What you pay
2. Applying for a Google Adwords Grant
- Application process
- Key things to remember
- Finishing the application process
- Staying eligible
- New Google Grants changes
- 2018 Google Grant changes checklist
3. Setting up a Google AdWords campaign
- Choosing a campaign type
- Structuring your campaign
- Targeting your audience
- Setting bids and budgets
- Creating ad groups
- Tools to plan a campaign
4. Measuring and optimising performance
- Measure your results
- Tools to measure your performance
- Evaluate metrics relevant to your goals
- Optimising your campaign
- Creating reports
Our Training Approach
Empower are a friendly, professional, experienced and patient team. Here is our approach to Google Adwords training:
- Practical examples
- Easy to understand
- Lots of tools
- Lots of time for Q&As
- Understandable when reviewing later
- Opportunity to follow up after training session
Book Google Adwords Training
Email Ben for a chat about Google Adwords training for your organisation: email@example.com