The tech landscape in the not-for-profit sector is constantly changing. At TechSmart NFP, the leading non-profit technology conference, you’ll hear about what’s trending, what is and isn’t working, and what’s the “next big thing”.
Attend the event armed with your questions and challenges, and we will help you navigate the tech minefield and bust those myths of digital transformation. Our four themes- the data driven non profit, AI and machine learning, the end of legacy and tech driven change will provoke your thinking and provide practical solutions. Delivered through themed sessions, focused discussions, sector leading keynote speakers and carefully devised talks, our event will provide you with the content and solutions you need.
TechSmart NFP has been designed specifically with business leaders, influencers and decision makers in mind. No matter what stage you are at in your tech cycle, the event will help you:
- Find the right solutions to your technology problems
- Get fit for now, not just the future
- Ensure any change is sustainable
TechSmart NFP will give you everything you need to develop a winning strategy in today’s fast-moving tech marketplace. Don’t be left behind!
- Premium advice – Talk about your digital challenges with over 30 sector experts.
- Discover tech solutions and trends – Stay ahead of the game and at the forefront of the digital landscape.
- Avoid common sector pitfalls – Hear how best to mitigate the risks of any digital transformation project.
- Create a winning digital strategy – Plan for the future.
- Exponential network growth – Shape discussions on the common and not so common industry and technology challenges.
- Hear from like minded organisations – Network with your peers to problem solve together.
- Knowledge sharing – Bring your project board to maximise the learning opportunities.