Charities, associations, membership bodies and non-profits are changing. More than ever, NFP organisations are increasingly innovating through technology and are at the forefront of engaging their “customers”- members, donors and stakeholders.
Chase.live is a free to attend event and is the number 1 leadership conference for the non-profit sector. Take just one day out of the office to attend chase.live and deep dive into our jam packed event programme developed around the four cornerstones of any NFP organisation’s strategy- Digital, Leadership, Culture and Innovation.
The event is the place for you to find the solutions, innovations and inspiration you need to address the key challenges within your organisation and facing the NFP sector. Join over 550 of your peers, with over 80% at leadership level to share best practice through peer-to-peer learning and with our industry sector experts who are committed to supporting NFP organisations.
Get ready to transform, lead and build a culture for success.
- Insights – Educational sessions; solution based round table discussions; fast paced lightning talks.
- Practical solutions– Sessions based on real life case studies.
- Ideas– Problem solve and share solutions with your peers and the sector experts.
- Inspirational – Thought provoking speakers offering insight into innovation, representation, technology and change.
- Reflect– Talk to providers helping the sector through their change projects.
- Celebrate success – Enjoy fantastic hospitality with an invitation to our after event garden party.